2.14.2009

books

I reorganized my bookshelf yesterday night. I love my books.




There's only a few books I regret purchasing. Dishing with Style and Working with Plate were both rather useless and taught me nothing about plate presentation. I also have two editions of On Cooking. I had to purchase the Canadian Edition for school. I should have checked more closely when purchasing the non-Canadian edition.

You can see the books from my past life at the bottom. I don't regret owning those at all.

1 comments:

hoimin Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 5:46:00 PM EST  

those books on the bottom shelf bring back some interesting memories.

looks like you like this layout too! very clean and very fitting with your style.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP