1.28.2009

Photoshoot

I was fortunate enough to work with a great photographer, Stacy Weber. Stacy emailed my Program Coordinator asking for a culinary student to help her style food for an assignment. The Coordinator then forwarded the email to the students enrolled in Culinary Management. I emailed her back with some of my food photos and we paired up to work on a project.


The food that we shot wasn't my typical refined plating and styling but I'm very pleased. We did a seafood menu theme; something you'd eat at a harbor side restaurant.

I really enjoyed working with Stacy, the whole photo shoot was a very positive experience. What I really loved was working with someone who had that same attention to detail as I do. I believe we will be working together again in the near future.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP